NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form is now available from September 01, 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UGC NET 2018. Application fee can be paid by credit card/debit card/e-challan. Candidates appearing in National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018 scheduled to be held in December, 2018, must clearly specify whether they are applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor and JRF both, or eligibility for Assistant Professor only. Those who are eligible for NTA UGC NET Dec 2018 and apply online will be able to download admit card in November.
NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply for UGC-NET December, 2018 “Online” ONLY. The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a
candidate. Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in only. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA’s website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified. Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
Candidates can fill and submit application form of NTA UGC NET Dec 2018 anytime between first and last dates. Schedule for NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form filling is given below.
|NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form
||Application form dates
|Start Of Online Application Form Submission
||01 Sep 2018
|Last Date To Apply Online
||30 Sep 2018
|Last date to submit fee in bank through challan
||1 Apr 2018
|Corrections In Particulars Of Application Form
||25 Apr 2018 to 01 May 2018
|Availability Of Admit Card
||June 2018 (3rd week)
|Date Of Exam
||08 Jul 2018
Who can apply? – Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying. Those who have at least 55% marks in masters degree (50% for SC / ST / PwD / OBC / transgender) are eligible. For JRF, candidate should be no more than 30 years old as on 01 Dec 2018. There is no age limit for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Apply Online: Click here to Fill the UGC NET 2018 Application Form.
To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit Online Application Form without waiting for the last date. NTA will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days.
Candidates have to pay an application fee to complete NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form submission. Examination fee and mode of payments are as follows. Check fee applicable to your category from the table given below.
||UGC NET 2018 Fee
|SC, ST, PWD, Transgender
|OBC – NCL
Application fee payment modes are
- Credit card
- Debit card
- E-challan (Syndicate bank / Canara bank / ICICI bank)
Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No. / (Please see Annexure – VIII)
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4 kb – 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-3: Make payment of fee using SBI_MOPS and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
The final submission of Online NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form will remain incomplete if step-2 and step-3 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
The entire application process of UGC-NET December, 2018 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page.Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ By Hand.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA’s website regularly for latest updates and to check their e-mails
Particulars to be filled in the Online Application Form
Before beginning the process of filling the NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form, please keep the following information ready with you.
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card
- Type of Identification – Bank A/c Number/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Other Govt ID
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- Your Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code
- Four cities for Centres of your choice (Refer Annexure-I for Codes)
- Code of NET Subject(Refer Annexure-III for Code)
- Code of subject at Post Graduation level (Refer Annexure-IV for Code)
- Code of Post Graduation Course (Refer Annexure-V for Code)
- Category Certificate
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate
- Your own e-mail address and Mobile Number
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only of:
||10 kb to 200 kb
||4 kb to 30 kb
Check List for filling the Online Application Form
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application forms:
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘Conditions of Eligibility ’and‘ Age Limit’.
- That they have filled their category viz General / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / SC / ST / PwD / Transgender, in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled their Subject and City of examination and code in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) candidate has filled the relevant column in the online application form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a Printout of NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form (confirmation page) for their own record.
Know NTA UGC NET Dec 2018 Application Status
Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees will be put on the NTA’s website on 19.11.2018 along with their Roll Nos, Centres, Date and Shift (Timing of examination). The candidature of the candidate, whose fees has not been received upto the prescribed last date, will not be considered for the examination.
In case the particulars of the candidate are not shown in the final list of candidates on the NTA’s website on 19.11.2018 and the candidate has paid the fee, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 19.11.2018 to 25.11.2018 with the following documents for considering his/her candidature for the examination:
How to Apply for UGC NET 2018?
The forms submitted online at the official website will be accepted. Any other format including the old format should not be submitted.To apply for the examination, the candidates need to fulfil the below-mentioned steps:
- Fill the UGC NET 2018 Application Form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Print confirmation page.
Candidates will have to go through the following four steps to fill the online application form as given below:
Step 1 – Filling the Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website of NTA i.e. ntanet.nic.in and click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
- Next, the candidates will be directed to the next page where the Instructions and Procedure for filling the NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form will be displayed.
- Candidates need to read the instructions and click on the link ‘Proceed to Apply’ displayed at the end of the page.
- Now, the candidates will be directed to application form page where they have to fill the complete and correct information and also have to choose a Password and security questions and enter his/her answer.
- After the filling all the details in the form, the candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, the candidates will receive the system generated Application Number and Password which will be used as the login credentials for further steps.
Note: Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only. The candidates, whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects may appear in a related subject.
Step 2 – Uploading the Scanned Images
After the successful submission of details of the NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the above-mentioned requirements. After uploading the images, the candidates can preview the page and proceed to the next step.
Step 3 – Payment of Fee
Now, the candidates will have to pay the application fee and it can be paid through two options i.e. e-challan or Debit/Credit Card. Candidates will have to select the mode of payment while paying the fee.
Step 4 – Downloading of Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of the application fee, the candidates will the confirmation page indicating the completion of the NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form. Candidates will have to take a printout of the Confirmation page for the future reference.
Note – In order to avoid the last minute rush, the candidates are advised to complete the application process before the last date as the candidates can face the network problems during the last days of applying.
Candidates need not send application form of UGC NET 2018 or any documents to NTA. Keep the confirmation page and challan copy for reference.
UGC NET 2018 Application Form Correction
A chance may be given to the candidates to correct/modify some of the particular(s) of the application form online only, with valid reason(s) for one week after last date of submission of NTA UGC NET December 2018 Application Form. The candidates are advised to visit the website regularly to know the exact date when the correction(s)/modification(s) will be allowed. No modifications will be communicated through email / fax / mobile.
About NTA UGC NET 2018
NTA UGC NET 2018 exam is the National Eligibility Test that NTA is conducting on behalf of UGC. The UGC NET is to determine merit for JRF and/or Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and colleges. Eligible candidates must submit UGC NET 2018 Application Form at www.ntanet.nic.in, and pay the requisite application fees. Applicants are issued admit card of UGC NET 2018 with details of assigned test centres. UGC NET Results indicating list of qualified candidates for JRF / Asst. Prof. is also published by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Official website of NTA is: nta.ac.in
About UGC NET Admit Card – The next event of the recruitment process will be the downloading of Admit Card. the admit card will be issued to the candidates appearing for the UGC NET 2018. Candidates can download the admit card only if they will complete the application process within the scheduled dates. The admit card will be uploaded on the official website few days before the examination. It is an important document, therefore the candidates will be required to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof at the time of the examination.
NTA UGC NET 2018