RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh– The application status for RRB ALP 2018 is released now. Students can access the same from the direct link provided below. First of all, candidates must check their application status whether they are selected or rejected. Only selected candidates can generate the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh. The admit card for RRB ALP 2018 is release state-wise on the official website of the respective RRBs. RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh release through online mode. The release date for RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh is not yet announced. It is an obligatory document that every candidate should carry in the examination hall. In case if students fail to produce the admit card then they will not be entitled to take the exam. To get the complete details of RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh, go through with this page carefully.
Latest: The admit card of RRB ALP 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh is available now – Click Here
RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh
RRB is introducing a large number of vacancies for the post of ALP and Technician. The total number of vacancies are 26,502. Furthermore, it is divided into both the posts,i.e. 17,673 for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and remaining 8,829 is for the post of Technician. An initial pay scale for these posts will be Rs.19,900/- plus allowances. Candidates can check the schedule of RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh from the table below.
|RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh
|Issuing date of Admit Card
||05 Aug 2018 onward
|RRB ALP 2018 exam will hold on
||09 Aug 2018 onward
|Check the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh
Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates must follow these steps in order to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh.
- At first, you must visit the official website or you can simply access the above direct link.
- Go to Admit Card panel.
- You will see a login page.
- Enter your Log in credentials.
- Now, you have to enter Application ID, Date of Birth and Security code, as shown in the above image.
- Click on Login button.
- Download your Admit Card.
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Take a printed copy of the admit card.
In case of any discrepancy, rather making changes on your own, contact the authorities immediately. We suggest you, take a colored printed copy of admit card, as it will show your clear photograph and signature.
Documents required other than Admit Card
As admit card is an essential document to carry at the time of examination. But there are other documents also specified by the Board that candidates must carry.
- RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh
- Recent passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
- Valid Government ID proof.
- Railway Pass (reserved category candidates)
Passport size photograph
- The size of your photograph must be 35mm X 45mm.
- Take a photograph of your front view.
- No side view photographs will be considered.
- It should be the same that you have uploaded at the time of application process.
- Your photograph should be clear without wearing any cap or goggles.
Valid Government IDs
- Aadhar card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- Caste certificate
- PAN Card
How to carry Admit Card and Documents
It is compulsory for every candidate to bring their admit card and other valid documents at the time of examination. Without these, your entry will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- Students must carry the hard copy of RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh.
- The SC/ST candidates who are prevailing the benefits of free travel authority (Railway Pass) must bring the original pass.
- The documents should be original and handy.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category must bring their caste certificate.
- These documents are entitled to verify at the time of examination.
Admit Card for Scribe
Candidates who are physically and visually handicapped (PH/VH). They can avail a special assistance of a scribe. Scribe will take the test on their behalf. The scribe has to follow the conditions listed below.
- Applicants will have to arrange the Scribe on their own.
- A separate e-admit card will be assigned to that scribe.
- They will have to register their engaging at the time of filling the application form.
RRB ALP 2018 Exam Pattern
RRB has designed an Exam Pattern for this recruitment. Every candidate must be aware of this pattern in order to prepare well for the exam. The major four stages for RRB ALP 2018 exam are listed below.
First stage CBT
- It is a qualifying type of exam.
- The first stage CBT will be an online exam.
- The question paper will be objective type.
- 75 questions will be there in the exam.
- Duration of this exam will be 60 minutes.
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
Second stage CBT
The second stage is divided into Part A and Part B. Both of them are online CBT and carry different weightage in the exam.
- Scores of this exam will be used in the Merit List preparation.
- The question paper will be in MCQ form.
- 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The duration of this exam will be 90 minutes.
|Minimum Marks to qualify
- 75 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The duration of this exam will be 60 minutes.
- This exam will be a qualifying type of exam.
- The question paper will be in MCQ form.
- Minimum marks to qualify this exam will be 35% and applicable to all category students.
Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
The third stage for this exam is Computer-Based Aptitude Test. It is only for ALP applicants. CBAT scores will be counted to prepare the Merit List only for ALP Posts.
Thereafter, candidates will be called for document verification. You must carry a set of original documents and a separate set of their photocopies. Candidates must bring all the necessary documents.
- Every candidate must have a hard copy of RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for Arunachal Pradesh.
- They must carry the documents mentioned in the above paragraph.
- Students who will be prevailing the benefits of free travel authority must fetch their Railway Pass and original caste certificate.
- Candidates availing the assistance of scribe are not allowed to change the scribe at the time of the exam.
- Outstation candidates have to bear their own travel expenses and stay arrangements.
- Reach the examination center 30-40 minutes before the exam.
- Students must conduct themselves in a decent attire.
- At the time of verification, candidates must produce original documents only.
RRB ALP Admit Card