MP Patwari Result 2018 will be announced on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Online Limited. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of graduation marks of the applying candidate. if any seat is to remain vacant post this, merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s 10+2 marks. Shortlisted candidates will be recruited to the post of Patwari in the district filled in the application form. Also, along with the merit list, the MP Online Limited will also publish a waiting list in which 15% candidates will be kept. The waiting list will be valid only for 18 months. Get here complete details of MP Patwari Merit List 2018.
MP Patwari Merit List 2018
The candidates will not receive any notification regarding Merit List other than from the official website. Candidates who will appear for the recruitment of MP Patwari Recruitment can check their result through the link provided below as per the official announcement. Merit List will be prepared after the online submission of application form for MP Patwari 2018 will be closed. Candidates who have good marks in 10+2 and Bachelor’s degree will have an upper hand in terms of recruitment as based on the merit list of MP Patwari 2018.
Preparation of Merit List
- A Merit List will be made on the basis of Graduation’s marks. Depending on this merit list, selection process rank wise will be prepared.
- Merit list will be published on the official website mponline.gov.in.
- Allotment of zila (district) will be based on the first preference given by the candidate in his/her application form along side the released merit list.
- Candidates need to carry appropriate documents at the time of selection. Any candidate who fails to do so will be rejected.
- District wise wait list will be prepared for up to 15% candidates which will be valid of 18 months from the date of initiation.
- On the time of selection if any candidate whose name has been released in the merit list fails to come, a candidate from the above mentioned wait list will be preferred.
How to check MP Patwari 2018 Merit List
To check MP Patwari 2018 Merit List candidates have to follow steps as given below:
- Firstly, click on the link which has been given on this page to check the result for MP Patwari Recruitment 2018.
- Next, enter details such as Roll Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
- The candidate may download and take a print out of the merit list.On submitting the details, the merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate may download and take a print out of the merit list.
MP Patwari 2018