MP Patwari Bharti 2018 Online Form has been released online for Madhya Pradesh Patwari 143 vacancies. Applicants (who want to apply for MP Patwari 2018 Vacancy) can apply via online mode from July 16 to 28, 2018. Candidates can fill MP Patwari Application Form 2018 only till July 28 because it is the last date to apply for it after closing of the apply online link, candidates will not be able to apply. Once the MP Patwari Apply Online 2018 process is over candidates must wait for the merit list to come out in order to know about their selection process for MP Patwari 2018 Recruitment. This is only an online procedure, so no one can apply via offline mode. Get MP Patwari Online Application Form 2018 complete information here.
Latest: Application Form for MP Patwari has been released. Eligible candidates can apply online from the link given below.
MP Patwari Apply Online 2018
Candidates are required to fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the application form. The direct link to Apply Online for MP Patwari 2018 is also given below.
|MP Patwari Apply Online 2018
|Starting date of MP Patwari Online Application Form submission
||16 Jul 2018
|Last date to fill MP Patwari 2018 Application Form
||28 Jul 2018
|MP Patwari Application Form Correction dates
||16 to 28 Jul 2018
MP Patwari Apply Online 2018 : Click here to fill the MP Patwari 2018 Online Application Form
Process for filling Application Form
The process for MP Patwari Apply Online 2018 is purely based online. Below we have mentioned required instructions for filling in the application form-
- Candidates are required to visit the official website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Once they are directed to the Home Page of the official website, a drop-down button “Citizen services” will be visible.
- Candidates from this Drop down button can attain the application form.
- After being directed to application form page, candidates must fill in all the required details carefully.
The following points give the important information about some documents which need to be scanned while MP Patwari Apply Online 2018:
- Colored photograph of the candidate in which the face of the candidate should be clearly visible.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Birth certificate of the candidate and 10+2 mark sheet.
- Certificate belonging to any ethnic group.
- Mark sheet of the bachelor’s degree.
|First time registration fee
|Registered citizen user
Process for uploading online Image and Signature
- Candidates have to upload the clear scanned copy of the image and signature.
- The scanned copy of the signature should be such wherein the photograph of the candidate is above the signature of that candidate.
- The background of the image should be in white.
- Coverage of the photgraph should be such wherein the candidate’s face is clearly visible.
- No image should be in polaroid form.
- The photograph of the candidate should not be more than 3 months old.
- Candidate’s name and date should be mentioned on the photograph.
- During the time of counselling and selection process, candidate should keep five copies of the very same photograph.
- Signature should not vary and must be in capital letter format.
Mode of Payment
The mode of payment for MP Patwari 2018 Application Form is provided through e-kiosk of the official website. Candidates can submit their MP Patwari Apply Online 2018 before 12.00 AM of the last date of application form submission.
- The payment has to be done on the official website- www.mponline.gov.in
- Once payment has been made successfully, an acknowledgement receipt for the same will be issued to each candidate.
- The payment is to be made via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates are requested to keep the acknowledgment receipt intact till the time of the selection process.
Rejection of Application Form
Candidates willing to apply for MP Patwari 2018 recruitment must note that while filling in their respective MP Patwari Apply Online 2018, every detail to be filled is aptly written without any error. They should also take care that whatever information they are providing is authentic and true. Following are the basis on which an application form can be rejected and considered void.
- The photo and signature should be carefully uploaded as per the mentioned guidelines given above on our page.
- Any application form carrying false or incorrect candidate information will be rejected, if found.
- The governing body will not be notifying any form of justification if any given candidate’s form is rejected post submission.
MP Patwari 2018