MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2018 notification has been released for the direct recruitment. There are 475 posts under MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates should check their eligibility. The direct recruitment will be based on two rounds which will include written examination, physical efficiency test or interview. Complete details regarding the application form, eligibility, syllabus and result of MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2018 has been provided below
MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018
The number of vacancies compared to last year has been decreased. Candidates should fill their application forms carefully and check their eligibility before filling the application form. The complete schedule of MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 is given below
|Release of Application Form
||11 Aug 2018
|Last date to apply
||25 Aug 2018
|Last date to Edit in Application Form
||30 Aug 2018
||29-30 Sep 2018
||to be announced
|Recruitment Written Test Result
||to be announced
The application forms for MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2018 are available online. Candidates should check their eligibility including educational qualifications and other details before filling the form and applying for the post. If a candidate provides wrong/false information, his application form will be rejected.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018.
Candidates are required to have the following documents while filling the application form: Date of birth proof, Category certificate, Scanned copy of handwriting, Photograph and Signature
How to fill MP Prahari Vacancy 2018 application form
- Go to mponline.gov.in.
- click on Application under Citizen Services mentioned on the home page, then go to the vyapam link.
- Read the Instructions and Examination Rules provided on that page carefully.
- After going through all the instructions and rules, click on Continue.
- Fill the required information correctly. Wrong/false information can lead to the rejection of your application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in jpg format by using the Attach option.
- Before submitting your application form, make sure there is no mistake. If you find any mistake, correct it and then click on the Submit option.
- After submitting the application form, your application form number will be displayed on the screen, Note it down for further use and then click on Proceed to payment to pay the fees.
The Application fees for different categories is as follows
|For unreserved category
|SC / ST / OBC / PWD (Only for MP Candidates)
The syllabus for written examination has been divided into five parts. The questions in the written examination will be of high school level syllabus. The question papers will be of 100 marks consisting questions of General Knowledge, English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science. Candidate should prepare from the prescribed syllabus.
Admit Card will be provided after the process of Application Form gets over. Candidates can download their admit card from www.peb.mp.gov.in website. The Admit Card will be downloaded by using the candidate’s online application form number which was given after the submission of the application form. No changes can be made after the release of Admit Card. Details such as centre name, address will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
The written examination will consist questions of high school level syllabus. Candidates are advised to be prepared with topics of General Knowledge. Facilities for Physically handicapped candidates will be provided at the centre. Such candidates should come with all documents. One mark will be given to each right answer. There is no negative marking. For the Written Examination, it is mandatory to take the following things to the Examination Centre:
- Admit Card downloaded from the official website.
- Black Ball point pen (for signature and other written purpose)
- ID Card with a photo on it, like voter ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport. E-Aadhar Card will be valid only after UIDAI Verification.
Any kind of electronic devices like Scientific calculator, Mobile Phone, Bluetooth Device, Programmable Calculator, Watch Alarms, Listening Devices, Paging Devices (Beepers), Recording Devices, Protectors, Compasses, Scales and whitener are not allowed.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB / MP Vyapam), Bhopal looks after the conduct of recruitment test and declaration of results. Before the declaration of result, the answer key will be provided online.The result will be uploaded on www.peb.mp.gov.in after the completion of all rounds. Candidates can check their results online. The result will be not be made available through post.