IBPS Clerk 2019 Result – Result will be announced after the successful completion of IBPS Examination 2019. IBPS Clerk 2019 Result will be released on the official website and also there would be link provided below to check result. IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations, to conduct the recruitment process once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online Preliminary examination, declare result of online Preliminary examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Result
Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
|Online Examination – Preliminary
||08, 09, 15 & 16 Dec 2018
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary
||Dec 2018 / Jan 2019
|Online Examination – Main
||20 Jan 2019
Result: Candidates can download the IBPS Clerk 2019 Result from the official website i.e. www.ibps.in
How to check IBPS Clerk 2019 Result?
- Visit the Official IBPS website at www.ibps.in.
- On the page you will see a “IBPS Clerk” tab click it or you can also find a IBPS Clerk Results.
- Click on any of the link appearing on the page.
- IBPS Clerk Result login page will appears on the screen.
- Enter IBPS Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on the submit button
- IBPS Clerk Result generates on the screen
- One can even download take the print-out of IBPS Clerk Result Score Card for further reference.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations.
Cut-off Score (Online Main examination)
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process. Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment. Prior to the completion of provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.
Note: Marks obtained in the online main examination will only be considered for final merit listing.
The total marks allotted for Online Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify in the Online Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.